Every guest who visits Music Midtown deserves the best possible experience. You can contribute to a great experience by conducting yourself appropriately at all times and making sure anyone who uses your tickets does the same.
FOR THE ENJOYMENT AND SAFETY OF ALL, THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIORS ARE PROHIBITED IN AND AROUND THE MUSIC MIDTOWN EVENT SITE:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects onto the stage)
- Failing to follow instructions of law enforcement, guest experience, and security personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of anyone attending or working
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, including the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or instigating, inciting or encouraging a confrontation or physical assault
- Smoking and the use of electronic cigarettes
- Unauthorized advertising or other commercial activities
- Failure to comply with event policies
- Any other reason promoters, law enforcement, and/or security officials deem necessary to have a safe and enjoyable event for all
ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO REPORT ANY VIOLATION OF THIS CODE OF CONDUCT.
You can report such incidents by informing an usher, police officer, or any member of the Music Midtown Staff. Any member or guest who violates this Code of Conduct, any other policy or applicable law may be subject to ejection, ticket revocation, prohibition from attending future events and/or possible arrest.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance in maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere at Music Midtown.